Author(s): John M. Collins
A collection of easy-to-fold paper airplane designs and innovative theories of flight, including the author's Guinness World Record-breaking airplane. Features 16 tear-out model planes.
Will YOU be the next to break the WORLD RECORD?
Anything is possible with The New World Champion Paper Airplane Book, the newest collection of designs and theories of flight from John M. Collins, the man behind the Guinness World Record-breaking distance plane. Featuring twenty-two unique airplane designs with step-by-step instructional photos, plus tear-out models printed on regulation-weight paper stock, this entertaining and informative guide promises hours of flying fun.
Take your paper airplane-making to the next level with features such as:
- Instructions for folding "Suzanne," the plane that shattered
the previous world record by flying an unprecedented 226 feet,
10 inches, and garnered more than three million views on YouTube
- Four "Follow Foil" aircraft that can stay aloft for minutes
at a time
- A pioneering cambered-wing plane
- A primer on flight theory, and how it applies to paper airplanes
- Tips for improving the accuracy and distance of your throws
- The adjusting technique that helped break the record
- And more!
JOHN M. COLLINS, also known as "The Paper Airplane Guy," is the author of The Gliding Flight and Fantastic Flight and has taught hundreds of thousands of people how to make better paper airplanes. Collins is a television producer and on-camera talent and has his own production company. Visit www.ThePaperAirplaneGuy.com